Sunday, October 30, 2005

Episode VI - Return of the J

In a moment that most of you have been eagerly anticipating, I, Mr. J, have finally returned for my follow-up post. Now I'm sure most of you were wondering, "After such a wildly successful first post, why would you wait so long before posting again, thus destroying any positive momentum this blog has developed." However, remembering that absence makes the heart grow fonder, I have purposely delayed my subsequent post to build hype. By this point, I'm confident that most of you are practically salivating over the prospect of this post. See, there is a method to my madness! (Alternatively you might think I just got busy with work. I'll try to be better in the future, my apologies)

So the other day I was reading the paper and they talked about a "groundbreaking study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention" in which they apparently found out that younger generations have an increasingly casual view towards oral sex. Not to discount anything that the CDC does, but if they find out something that the average high school senior already knows, can we really classify that as “groundbreaking?” Even more mind-blowing though was the fact that said study cost 16 million dollars. I’m still unable to grasp how it would take that much to find out about people’s sexual attitudes. The other day I went out for drinks with a few friends, about 7 rounds in, I was hearing the craziest stories about their late-night escapades. Now while I know New York is expensive, I think our tab still came out to significantly less than a few million. Perhaps it would be a tad unethical, but I propose the CDC takes a similar plan of action for their next study. At the very least, I’m sure it’d give them some good stories, and at the end of the day, we all know that’s what’s really important.

Mr. J

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mark said...

I don't know about that, Mr. J--16 million sounds about the amount I've spent trying to figure out various girls' interest in oral sex . . . dinner and drinks is an expensive date in New York!

1:29 PM  
Blogger J & J said...

How moving. My brother returns from his long hiatus, to blog about oral sex. I'm so proud.

Ms. J

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home