Monday, January 30, 2006

Let's Talk about Drugs

Fun quotes about drugs:

"My uncle once did heroin. He said it felt like he was cumming for four hours. He never did it again. He knew he'd get hooked."

"What does cocaine feel like? Cocaine makes you feel like you want to do more cocaine."

"We're at a bar, and this girl tells me she's more of a party girl than a pub person. So, on our next date, I take her to a club. Turns out, she just meant that she likes to do a lot of cocaine. We haven't really gone out since."

"She says she's not an addict or anything. For instance, she didn't have any today."

Ms. J

3 Comments:

Anonymous matt said...

My favorite: the thing about heroin is that it's very moreish.

3:45 AM  
Blogger Berry said...

*clearing my throat* A little dusty around here :-)

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Suze said...

hey, two out of those four are mine! yay!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home